1. Check your package carefully. You should receive a glass bottle with a cork, A message from our President,
an Ideas and Instructions sheet, plus Two colored paper for you to write your message information on.
2. Make sure you write your Name, Age, Home & Mailing Addresses, Email or Contact Numbers. Write a brief
message about who you are and the place you are floating this bottle from. Include the date and time and anything else you
3. Some people include trinkets in their bottles; some include White Sand; some place mini flags from their
country; some send poems and chants; some flower petals; some send money such as a dollar bill; and still, some include a
photo of themselves. You can do whatever you want just make sure that you do not load the bottle too heavily that it will
4. Once you have completed your message and ready to launch your bottle off, find a location such as a river,
lake or ocean. If you live far from any river, lake or ocean....you may request that we launch your bottle for you. You can
also have a friend or relative living near these sites to do it for you.
5. Remember that a percentage of your purchase price is being donated to the United Nations International
Children's Education Fund so this is a good thing. Also, a warm message of aloha and friendship will go a long way in bringing
peace to our world.